Holistic Therapy & Personal Development Services
Occupational Standards &
Fellows of the Society of Holistic Therapists & Coaches
Qi Gong Alliance
Qualified to real standards
Adhering to NOS
Dedicated to Ongoing development
Adhering to codes of ethics
Involved in training provision
Therapists with Supervision access
First established 1993
Welcome to Scotland's Premier Therapy and Holistic Personal Development Site
Green and Environmental Policy
At Scotlandtherapy we take green issues very seriously. It is part of our holistic philosophy that we should take care of the environment since we are part of a complex biosphere and not merely "users" of resources. We have therefore introduced a number of policies in order to minimise our negative impact on the environment, as well as to take positive action in other areas. These measures are primarily at our paperwork "home" base, but also impact on our use of offices, meeting places and transport.
These policies include:
- Using the www.care2.com web services to offset carbon use and donate by click to a range of charity projects for the environment and different animal species
- The use of new high efficiency printer cartridges and recycled cartridges.
- To use recycled paper or sustainable paper where possible
- To shred confidential documents and compost them once they are no longer needed
- To recycle all non-confidential documents
- To recycle over 50% of business and domestic waste generated by the partners
- To invest business revenue in the herb garden to produce healthy product for the business
- To invest in biodiversity around the herb garden
- To invest in "bee-friendly" plants
- To avoid all use of pesticides
- To prioritise facilities using fair trade products for meetings and business meals / drinks
- To use public transport for all local business trips unless substantial equipment is needed
- To continue using efficient small engine car transport for longer distances where public transport is not practical
- The continued use of low energy light bulbs including full spectrum low energy bulbs
- To turn down the central heating thermostat on the paperwork office by 2 degree's centigrade in cold weather
- To turn off all computer and other electrical equipment when not is use, avoiding any "stand by mode" use.
- To use "virtual" facilities where possible to save on resource and energy use.
To Contact Therapy Services
Mental health treatment is based around methods recommended in NICE guidelines, and those fully researched as effective such as CBASP. More information on both adherence to NICE guidelines and on underpinning research please visit our other site www.psychoanalysis.center
Please note that this site is optimised for search engines. Our other site www.psychoanalysis.center is more pleasing to the eye and is optimised for humans!
We adhere to appropriate National Occupational Standards, carry professional insurance and support voluntary regulation of therapists. We are both subject to regulation in therapy. Both therapists area CNHC registered hypnotherapist (voluntary regulation of hypnotherapy). Both therapists are registered on both CNHC and FHT PSA Accredited Registers. Professional Standards Authority Accredited Registers are for healthcare practitioners not subject to statutory regulation.
Contact Therapy Services
use Email us
Words for Search Engines:
Edinburgh, Glasgow, Scotland. abuse, abuse issues, abuse victim, domestic violence, sexual abuse, violent abuse, CBT, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and training. Counselling and psychotherapy. Counsellor and Psychotherapist. Hypnotherapy, Hypnotherapist. Life Coach, Life Coaching. NLP Neuro Linguistic Programming. Accredited Therapists. Registered Therapists. Therapy and holistic healing. Anger management. Stress Management. Diet and nutrition. Weight loss and exercise programmes. Crystal healing and gemstones. Pastoral and spiritual healing. Multi faith and Wiccan healing. Reiki and energy healing. Relaxation therapy. Confidence, nerves, depressed feelings, anxiety, depression, self help, self hypnosis, hypnotist, hypnosis, trance. Phobias, fears, panic, frustration, aggression, violence, abuse. Drugs and alcohol. Eating disorders. Addictions, smoking, drugs, gambling. Personal Development. Sports Hypnosis, performance hypnosis, NLP for sales and performance.